Open Position Banner
Project Manager (A)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Coordination with project teams during all product phases (e.g. design through MP)
- Close working with factory Industrial Engineering teams to ensure successful product launch to mass production.
- Coordinates Division short and long term manufacturing strategies to ensure products are integrated into the factories as required.
- Directs functional departments for the adoption of new and exisiting manufacturing capabilities
- Ensures that capital equipment requests are successfully submitted and approved through the ams Capex process.
- Coordinates with the IE teams to ensure reuse of existing resources/equipment to ensure high asset utilization
- Drives finance and accounting process to ensure utilization charges to the Division are substantiated and accurate.
Your education and experiences
- A technical background educated to degree level (bachelor, FH, TU)
- Experience in the manufacturing of Optical and Assembled Products
- Project management experience related to manufacturing process’s
- Ability to work on their own on analytical challenges and efficient problem solving
- Excellent English spoken and written
- PC literate with a working knowledge of spread sheets and data analysis tools
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment. Entrepreneurial mindset, team player