Field Applications Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with ams Sales team directly supporting customers in the technical promotion (presentation/demonstration) of ams sensor products.
- Technical focus would be on applications involving entire portfolio of products within large strategic accounts
- Support selected Distribution and Sales Rep partners to provide technical training and customer applications support.
- Be able to provide effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills in the field.
- Identify applications, create application block diagrams and provide feedback to the ams business lines regarding target markets including system architectures, circuits and components.
- Work closely with sales team on new account development and expand the ams product base at existing accounts.
- Collaborate with business units, sales teams, distributors and customers. The role includes proactive support of customer design engineers and help sales drive design wins.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a four-year University- BSEE, or local equivalent (MSEE preferred)
- Experience with systems level engineering/design in mixed-signal circuits (consumer and industrial applications).
- 5+ years’ experience of working in an international semiconductor company performing in a Systems Engineering, Field Applications or associated roles
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English.
- High initiative, self-motivation and a hard-working attitude.
- Willing to work with international teams and willingness to travel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.