Open Position Banner
Director Product Quality Engineering (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Product Quality Engineering team in Premstätten
- Responsible for planning, assignment and management of resources to support demands of internal customers like Business Lines and R&D
- Develops and continuously improves the team and associated business processes to provide best support for internal and external customers
- Provides support to the team (as needed) in technical consulting and decision making
- Develops qualification strategy for assigned projects. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories - ensuring first time right.
- Drives correct and timely execution of new product and technology development projects
- Leads Task Forces to solve quality issues, applies structured problem solving methods (8D approach)
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events
Your education and experiences
- Engineering Degree / Master in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Several years experience in semiconductor industry in the field of Product Quality / Reliability Engineering
- Experience in leading high-level engineering teams is strongly beneficial
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA's and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills, capable of leading interdisciplinary Task Force to solve complex problems
- Fluent English (spoken and written), excellent customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.