Division Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Controlling and reporting of all DIV related Q topics (Product qualification compliance within business processes, Quality procedures compliance, product return analysis & handling, internal & external audit preparation & management, continuous improvement)
- A full line member of Quality in the DIV MT
- Ensures Product Quality Engineering and Customer Quality Engineering support/resources in all the defined projects within the Division
- Drives Failure Analysis and Reliability asset/resource commitment from Corporate Quality (within regional ams), including outsourced model
- Drive reduction of rework/rescreen improvements through KPIs and goal alignment/handshake with Operations
- Ensure full compliance of the DIV management to all relevant standards and procedures in Quality
- Risk mitigation planning impacting Quality
- Contribute and act as team player within the DIV MT
- The Division QM is overall responsible to support the DIV MT in all Quality related topics in close cooperation with the Quality Team and in full compliance with the company´s QA standards and procedures. The Division QM reports to Division GM and dotted line to Head of Quality. He is full part of the DIV MT and shares accountability for the results of the Division.
Your education and experiences
- Several years experience as Quality Manager
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.