Open Position Banner
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Process engineer with extensive hands on knowledge in semiconductor process such as (not limit to) photo-lithography, PECVD, RIE, E-beam evaporation, process control and data analysis. Hands-on experience with semiconductor process equipment and its components. In-depth knowledge of compound semiconductor device process, failure diagnosis and analytical techniques. Candidate is expected to demonstrate capability to lead sub-projects defining and communicating tasks for a cross-functional engineering team.
- Candidate is expected to demonstrate capability to lead sub-projects defining and communicating tasks for a cross-functional engineering team. Must possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate technical problem solving experience, be confident in working at a fast pace environment.
- Job duties will include (but not limit to):
- Responsible for leading the development and defining wafer fabrication processing for VCSEL lasers.
- Responsible for leading the development of unit process blocks and working with the process and design teams.
- Take technical ownership of wafer process area and related process development activities; working closely with device design engineers to realize new device structures into the wafer fab process.
- Develop process/product yield improvement plans in close cooperation with device design engineers, coordinate FMEA activity and support failure analysis.
Your education and experiences
- 3+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry or relevant research work. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the following disciplines: Engineer, Chemistry, Material Science, or Physics or related field in optoelectronics.