Open Position Banner
3D System Architect for Automotive
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To support the ongoing projects and the definition of new and innovative products for the automotive market, we are looking for an Automotive 3D Systems Architect (100%)
- Responsible for the development of innovative components for 3D imaging systems based on time-of-flight, active stereo and structured light ranging techniques
- Definition of product architectures and detailed key requirements for each system sub-components
- Technical lead of engineering team during product development
- Modelling of complete electro-optical 3D imaging systems, performance prediction and optimization of system parameters
- Provide comprehensive documentation of the product architecture, verification and validation of the system
- Play a key role in defining next-generation 3D imaging products
- As a member of our team, the candidate will have a wide and varying set of responsibilities as our organization grows and evolves. These may include:
- Work with cross-functional team on the development of highly innovative components for 3D imaging systems, mainly for the automotive market
- Contributing to the ongoing creation of a positive, productive work environment
Your education and experiences
- Technical degree or a Bachelor degree: Engineering, Physics, Optics, Optoelectronics, etc.
- Experience in system design for 3D imaging systems is a plus
- Sound knowledge of iToF/dToF, stereo vision ranging techniques
- Solid background in solid state lasers: VCSELs, etc.
- Proven experience in leading R&D projects
- Knowledge of optics and microoptics is a plus
- Knowledge of electronics and laser driving circuits and interfaces.
- Knowledge of automotive-qualified devices system architectures
- Innovative attitude and self-motivate
- Strong attitude to team working
- Very good communication skills in English
- Able to manage priorities of multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with requirements engineering/System Engineering practices is a plus