Open Position Banner
NPI Project Manager
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • People leadership whereby you will lead and influence cross functional stakeholders (product development, engineering, quality assurance, supply chain management and suppliers) to ensure seamless transition from development to manufacturing
- • Supplier management skilld, capable in driving supplier to ensure products are manufactured based on ams requirements and delivered up to customer satisfaction
- • Manage issues and risk through proper risk identification and work closely with the team to drive closure of the risk items prior to ramp
- • Expert in managing information flows to ensure the right information is available and provided to the right person to make the right decision aligning to business line strategy
- • Management reporting and capable in develop and measure key performance indicators, responsible in weekly/ daily project progress updates to management.
- • Maintain and follow through the product life cycle management including implementation of new product transfer methods, processes and checklist.
Your education and experiences
- • Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, management or related course. • Good project management and leadership skill with experience in leading multi-functional group. • At least 5 years of NPI project management or manufacturing engineering background in semiconductor environment.
- • Self driven with excelllent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels • Literate in package assembly & test process to be able to work with supplier and development team
- • Experience in Mfg NPI and Product Life Cycle management • Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present data in large meetings