Open Position Banner
NPI Project Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Plan and manage ramp up schedule, coordinate ramp up activities to ensure critical milestone and key deliverables are met.
- • Collaborate with stakeholders (product management, engineering, division ops, quality, planning and supplier) to ensure seamless transition from development to manufacturing
- • Drive and close technology/ ramp up and supplier factory readiness related issues (equipment/ process readiness, system readiness, UPH, limiters, yield and mfg. issues specific to the product).
- • Identify overall ramp up risk and work cross organizationally to drive closure of the risk items prior to ramp.
- • Communicate and manage changes in terms of engineering readiness/ramp/volume/allocation & schedule aligning to business line strategy
- • Implementation of new product introduction, process and checklist and follow It through until production release.
Your education and experiences
- • Bachelor's degree in electrical / electronic / mechanical engineering, management or related courses.
- • Good project management and leadership skill with experience in leading multi-functional group.
- • At least 3 ~ 5 years of NPI project management or manufacturing engineering background in semiconductor environment preferred.