Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Interface with multiple stakeholders from Design, New Product Development, Test, Packaging, Reliability, Operations and Quality Engineering teams to support new product development, product qualification and ramp up activities, ensuring product meeting commited timeline and achive best in class yield and quality.
- Compile and analyze data using common statistical anlysis methodology and effectively present key results & conclusion along with recommended actions.
- Uncover patterns in data, develop models and evaluate validity of solutions • Develop expertise in data mining and analytic methods • Determine statistical validity and significance • Identify signals to drive rootcause findings • Develop predictive models
- Analyze products to ensure manufacturability and data sheet compliance, this includes supporting design challenge, OEMD, DFM review etc, continuously feedback to development team.
- Lead cross functional team to solve yield issue, manage excursions and questionable material disposition.
- Assume product ownership after product release and acts as a central interface for all product issues
- Employ appropriate Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles to reduce variability in product performance.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable technical discipline (Master's preferred)
- Preferably with Product Engineering experience in a semiconductor environment
- Good knowledge in programming and statistics
- Experience in data mining and data analysis using statistical tools (eg Jmp, Minitab etc)
- Oral and written English language proficiency is a must
- A team player with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively and to build consensus with coworkers at every level of the company
- Must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and able to achieve results with minimal supervision