Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to define yield target for new product and develop roadmap for continuos yield improvement.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders from Design, New Product Development, Test, Packaging, Reliability, Operations and Quality Engineering teams to support new product development, product qualification and ramp up activities, ensuring product meeting commited timeline and achive best in class yield and quality.
- Compile and analyze data using common statistical anlysis methodology and effectively present key results & conclusion along with recommended actions.
- Analyze products to ensure manufacturability and data sheet compliance, this includes supporting design challenge, OEMD, DFM review etc, continuously feedback to development team.
- Lead cross functional team to solve yield issue, manage excursions and questionable material disposition.
- Assume product ownership after product release and acts as a central interface for all product issues
- Engage in group problem-solving and process improvement projects.
- Employ appropriate Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles to reduce variability in product performance.
- Interface with development team to drive effective FMEA’s and risk reduction assessment
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or comparable technical discipline (Master's preferred)
- At least 5 years of Product Engineering experience in a semiconductor environment
- Oral and written English language proficiency is a must
- Expertise in statistical analysis and statistical software (JMP, Spotfire, Excel, etc.)
- Time management skills for balancing multiple high-priority activities
- Use and documentation of disciplined problem-solving techniques such as 8D or 5-Whys
- Must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- A team player with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively and to build consensus with coworkers at every level of the company