Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer (Process)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Define device, technology design rules and target specifications.
- Create process flows with process specifications.
- Process module development and characterization
- Define test structures for process integration and process module development.
- Design statistical experiments and analyze results to optimize device architecture and/or process modules.
- Coordinate process unit and process module development.
- Drive process and device optimization.
- Facilitate process improvements
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 5 years exposure to Semiconductor field.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience.
- Strong knowledge on FMEA, control plan, 8D, root cause analysis, SPC and DOE.
- Strong team member, able to carry out tasks and duties assigned within the team.
- Good quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Familiar with semiconductor analysis tools (JMP, Minitab, Microsoft Office- excel)
- Self-starter and a team player
Set up Job Alert