Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execute complex SOC and System level projects
- Spec till Mass production ownership of execution of OSS IC design projects
- Execution of Project Management according to the ams project execution requirements
- Effectively track progress and report project status and gate/milestone passing
- Ensure planned project activities are executed timely to meet the production start schedule
- Professionally manage risk management, use of tools as FMEA and Maturity Matrix
- Emphasize the key methodologies like Change control board, Requirements management, configuration management etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Align with Program, Engineering, Marketing and Product management to meet customer expectations
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to management and ownership to resolve issues
- Actively participate in ams internal knowledge sharing forums related to Project management
Your education and experiences
- Solid semiconductor experience (process and product development)
- Masters or PhD in semiconductors or equivalent job experience
- Inspiring and motivating --> Execution by influence
- >5 years practical experience as Project management in semiconductor industry
- Self-starter, Self-propelling independent thinker taking owner ship and committed to deadlines
- Highly flexible, extrovert character with responsive team management skills
- Ability to act in a multidisciplinary and cross divisional environment and working in a virtual team
- Very good organization abilities and structural way of working
- Team player
- Fluent in English & German knowledge is advantageous
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.