Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer, Industrialization (VCSEL)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Being responsible for qualification material movement through production line, process and equipment qualification
- Supporting all ancillary tasks related to NPI, e.g. (but not limited to) SCM setup, planning, master data, etc.
- Cooperating with and consulting the project team during product development phase (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- Monitor production and feedback relevant issues to the development teams to assure DFM
- Coordinate the hand over from product development to mass production
- Statistical analysis of process, characterization and test data
Your education and experiences
- A technical background educated to university degree level
- Experience in failure analysis of ICs, semiconductor products, VCSEL, LED
- Experience with opto-semiconductors beneficial for role
- Significant experience in development and technology transfers as well as on-going process/defect matching and performance improvement is required.
- Ability to work on their own on analytical challenges and efficient problem solving.
- Working experience with RnD and High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) is required
- PC literate with a working knowledge of spread sheets and data analysis tools
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player