Open Position Banner
Industrialization Engineer - Customer Ramp Coordinator (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drives, manages and coordinates the ramp-up phase of product launches to ensure smooth ramp-ups of new products
- Ensures product, process and supply chain readiness to meet customer schedule
- Ensures production capacity and BOM is in place to support ramp-up phase (align with production, subcons, etc)
- Responsible for production shipments to customer (WIP management, material tracking, interfacing to production, Waiver definition)
- Crisis Management (critical supply situations, line-downs, etc.) incl. customer interaction.
- Close cooperation with production, engineering teams, quality, supply chain etc.
- Ensures product release status fits to customer ramp-up plan (request and support for C-Sample release in time)
- Identifies, addresses, solves or escalates issues that could jeopardize the customer ramp.
- Interface to engineering/sales/customer for operations related topics
- Challenges project teams at C-Sample release phase (yield, UPH, production readiness,..)
- Customer questionnaires
Your education and experiences
- Technical University/University of Applied Sciences in electronics, telematics, physics or equivalent areas
- Solid understanding of integrated circuit development and manufacturing processes (design, fabrication, packaging, test)
- Project management education and/or experience
- Experience in dealing with customers directly
- Structured and organized way of working
- High self-organizing skills and team player
- Pro-active and "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Advanced English skills – spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of quality management (FMEA, reliability)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in semiconductor or related industry
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.