Open Position Banner
Manager, LOF/Wet Chem/Plating
Operations & Manufacturing
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage a team of more than 10 Process and equipment engineers for wet chemical, plating and lift off process
- Strong knowledge in wet bench process, plating or liftoff process.
- Provide guidance and mentoring the team.
- Arrange manpower to support production
- Work with Project / NPI / NPD to develop and support new process / product development
- Lead qualification for new tool/process/chemical to support cost improvement, capacity, or expansion plan
- Assess and provide engineering requirement and training needed for the team
- Drive and review various procedures/practices to enhance process capability as well as tool performance/stability
- Provide weekly and monthly update to management
Your education and experiences
- Be in managerial position for at least 2 years
- Experience in semiconductor working environment.
- Good and systematic problem solving skill.
- Knowledge of SPC, FMEA and Control Plan concept
- Team player with good leadership skill.
- Degree in Chemical / Electrical / Engineering equivalent with at >5years experience in Wet chemical process
- Familiar with compound materials process is a plus