Open Position Banner
Software Test Lead (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technically lead software testing for firmware development for audio products
- Drive the development team to specify and implement tests as needed for an embedded system
- Hands-on test case specification and implementation for independent testing
- Drive and maintain test setups and test systems needed for testing of real Hardware
- Software test effort estimation and planning.
- Reporting on test status
- New ideas, new product proposals
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering or similar
- Couple of years of experience in software testing, ideally in embedded software development
- Leadership personality to push software testing in a development team
- Ideally some experience in embedded software development
- Ideally familiar with ARM Cortex M microcontroller
- Interest in semiconductor products
- Interest in audio devices
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.