Open Position Banner
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Responsible for full spectrum of Fixed asset function for Singapore entities. • Executes monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting (fixed asset) close processes by performing activities, including but not limited to account reconciliations, journal entry preparations, management reports, as well as other financial analyses and reports that may be required by the management.
- • Records fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions, internal transfers, consignment, loan and inter-company transfers in the accounting system ensuring asset under construction and fixed asset system records are maintained up to date. • Maintains the fixed assets schedules, organizes asset tagging and conduct regular physical count with operating departments including book to physical reconciliations and variance analysis and improvement actions.
- • Prepares audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries. • Maintains and updates internal operating procedures and controls as it relates to safeguarding of company assets. • Adhoc assignments on fixed asset related projects.
Your education and experiences
- • Committed, independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to work independently and collaborate well with all functions. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- • At least 3 years of Capex / fixed assets related experiences in manufacturing/semi-conductor businesses. Must be proficient in SAP and Microsoft excel • Proficient in MS office (excel) • Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business