Open Position Banner
Corporate Controller (m/f/d)
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Teamleader Corporate functions
- Corporate Controlling w/ main-focus on Shared Service Centers (e.g. IT, Quality, HR, central R&D, Legal)
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly cost review w/ SSC managers
- Cost allocation of Shared-Service Centers
- R&D Controlling with focus on central R&D
Your education and experiences
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- SAP knowledge favorable
- 5 year job-experience in the area of Corporate Controlling
- Good IT skills (MS Office w/ Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented mindset
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.