Open Position Banner
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of QA assistants to carry out the day to day QC operation.
- Drive for improvement & corrective actions and ensure quality issues are addressed on time & review for closure.
- Early involvement in NPI products. Evaluate materials and identify key issues relating to product, process & quality system.
- Drive quality performance to acceptance level prior to mass pro build.
- Setup and maintain IQC equipments.
- Conduct periodic MSA and correlation study on IQC equipments.
Your education and experiences
- Compile and review all IQC data and inspection results to trigger material shortage and suppliers’ improvement plan (RCCA).
- Communicate with internal functional teams/suppliers/customers on material performance to drive for short and long term goals.
- A team player who communicates with confidence, reliable and is committed to the team.
- An individual contributor who is independent, hardworking, and willing to persevere to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.