Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer, Silicon Photonic Design Support (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluate different CAD Tools used in the Silicon Photonics flow
- Define a Silicon Photonics design flow for ams and setup a PDK
- Give Support to internal and external designer on the Silicon Photonics PDK
- Give trainings internal and external on Silicon Photonics
- Create testchips and test structures to calibrate the Silicon Photonics compact models
- Present the ams Silicon Photonic strategy at various international conferences
- Define a flow for the co-simulation of electronic Components and Silicon-Photonics
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Silicon Photonics design flow
- Experience with CAD tools used in the analog design flow or in the Silicon Photonics Flow
- Knowledge in Linux OS (Redhat), Unix Shell scripting, Tcl, Perl or Phyton
- Should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.