Principal Engineer, Analog/Mixed-Signal Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Specify analog and mixed signal circuit concepts according to break down of product requirements
- Design and verify analog and mixed signal circuitries
- Support the implementation of analog and mixed signal building blocks from definition to volume production
- Collaborate closely with silicon validation, test engineering and quality management
- Execute in respect of engineering requirements, configuration / change management and work in compliance to automotive standards ISO TS 16949 / ISO 26262
Your education and experiences
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Understanding of EMC concept, simulation and analytics experience
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of semiconductor analog/mixed signal design
- Proven expertise in design of analog building blocks like converters, oscillators, comparators, amplifiers, line drivers or filters
- Proven background in the development of power supply design, biasing, bandgaps and the application of low power measures
- Deep know-how with ESD/LU concept, simulations, and circuit design
- Strong background in supporting processes like requirements engineering or configuration and change management, verification needs and state-of-the-art EDA tools
- Proven expertise in automotive ecosystem and standards like TS16949 or ISO 26262
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.