Staff Engineer, Software Development (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Software Design and Implementation for a broad spectrum of systems (firmware, drivers, mobile phone applications, PC GUIs, tooling scripts)
- Software test specification, implementation, execution and automation
- Creation and review of technical documents
- Elicitation and management of software requirements together with domain experts
- Implementation and improvement of quality focused software engineering workflows
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Broad spectrum of programming skills (C, C++, C#, Python, Java)
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Creative and quality focused approach to solve technical problems
- Ability to work both, in a team and alone. Able to manage own workload.
- Interested in semiconductors
- Fluent spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.