Open Position Banner
Manager Corporate R&D
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Process integration, Device Engineering and ESD engineering of VCSEL devices and optical coatings
- Build up and lead multidisciplinary corporate R&D team with functional reporting into Device, Process and Validation R&D departments within corporate technology
- Develop all team members to grow in their area of responsibility and advance in their career path
- Develop process & device platforms for VCSEL and optical coatings
- Serve as interface to operations and business line functions, to ensure smooth transition of optical filter and coating technologies into operations through the new product development phase.
- Ownership for the teams project portfolio. Identify potential risks in the portfolio and ensure that projects are executed in a timely and cost optimized way
Your education and experiences
- MS or PhD degree in chemistry, physics, material science or electrical engineering.
- Good understanding of semiconductor (III/V of advantage) physics, material science and optics.
- Leadership to develop and manage a team
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, self-driven, high level of integrity
- Capable of working with multiple worldwide teams and departments in a matrix organization. Intercultural experience is of advantage.
- Quality management Know how (QS9000 / ISO TS 16949 Quality Standards) is of advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English. Knowledge of Asian languages of advantage.