Application Engineer, Image Sensors (m/f/d)
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Are you an experienced application engineer / customer design-in in engineer looking to take on a new career challenge?
- In this role you will have the opportunity to work with our global Tier 1 customers in the consumer market. Our application engineering team is dynamic and we work together to bring about innovative solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation and verification of image sensor circuits, design of reference applications.
- Evaluation board and GUI specification, subcontractors interaction.
- Application and design-in support at customers on system and device level.
- Lab setups / automation and MCU programming.
- Being part of the technical support at product launches, datasheet and application note generation
- PCB design and evaluation based on Altium Designer
- Support Marketing/Product Management and Engineering in work statement preparation
- New product proposals
Your education and experiences
- Master in Electronics Engineering, Optics or related field
- Ideally you have 3-5 years relevant experience either in application engineering/customer design-ins or working on image sensors.
- Familiar with common lab equipment (20% of your time), experience with high speed serial interfaces e.g MIPI CSI-2
- Ability to work well in projects across multi-sites and in teams.
- Proficient in English
- Good communicator, self motivated, problem solving mentality
- Background in customer support/interaction and you are open for customer inputs.
- Readiness to travel globally approximately 15% (maximum 1 week)