Open Position Banner
Application Engineer, Image Sensors
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Is this the next step in your career? Be part of our technical application and design-in team and provide support for consumer image sensors to our global customer base.
- Your responsibilities include conducting: Evaluation and verification of image sensor circuits, design of reference applications.
- Evaluation board and GUI specification, subcontractors interaction.
- Lab setups / automation and MCU programming.
- Being part of the technical support at product launches.
- Application and design-in support at customers on system and device level.
- datasheet and application note generation
- PCB design and evaluation based on Altium Designer
- sales, FAE and distributor training
- Support Marketing/Product Management and Engineering in work statement preparation
- New product proposals
Your education and experiences
- Master in Electronics Engineering, Optics or related field
- Ideally you have a minimum of 3 years application engineering experience where 1 year has been directly with image sensors.
- System level design experience in image sensors and/or FPGA circuits
- Familiar with common lab equipment, experiance with high speed serial interfaces e.g MIPI CSI-2 welcome
- Background in consumer or automotive electronics preferred
- Experience in concept studies, vendor comparison and project qualification
- You work well in projects across multi-sites and in teams.
- Proficient in English
- Good communicator, self motivated, problem solving mentality
- Open for customer inputs, self-reflective and self-critical personality
- readiness to travel globally approximately 15% (maximum 1 week)