Open Position Banner
Senior Specialist, Procurement
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To establish local sourcing strategies for all Spend categories such as Equipment and indirect services (office lease, HR & IT related services, office facility upkeep, Marketing, Professional services, etc to achieve best value for ams)
- To be part of Global team in participation in Commodity Strategies development and sourcing strategies implementation.
- To provide local market knowledge / intelligence
- Work with cross-functional stakeholder to establish and implement Procurement framework and processes to improve productivity.
- Identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities across equipment and services. Ensure best overall value is achieve.
- Leveraging Company spend nationally and globally to ensure financial benefit to the company.
- Developing and leading a competitive supplier selection process– bids and commercial negotiations.
- Always in the mood of Identifying, benchmark, and selection of new sources of supply
- Commercial Contract negotiation.
- Implementation of Global contract pricing.
- Implementation of JIT and Consignment program
- Responsible for Supplier Performance measurement and drive improvement. Work together with cross function team to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Conduct supply risk assessments, establish and drive mitigation plans accordingly.
- PO issuance to Supplier and resolving Invoices issue.
- Weekly and Monthly performance reporting.
Your education and experiences
- Knowledge of Procure to pay process and Quality Standard and Procurement Audit requirement.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills (situation and data)
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff. High aptitude for customer service
- Self-starter who likes to take initiative and works well in complex environment
- Good SAP knowledge
- High integrity, High energy with drive to success, Positive attitude and high initiative
- Great Sense of urgency
- 100% compliance to procurement processes
- On time contracting as per sourcing plan to support business
- Achieve Saving and Cost avoidance against Target, getting the lowest cost of ownership from Supplier.
- Ensure Supply continuity, delivery to commit, no delay to project plan and timeline.