Open Position Banner
Senior Project Manager VCSEL
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- A technical background educated to university degree level
- Wafer Fab process background is a must. Experience with III-V opto-semiconductors beneficial for role.
- Knowledge of the product development process; test and/or fab experience beneficial.
- Experience in failure analysis of ICs, semiconductor products, VCSEL, LED
- Ability to work on their own on analytical challenges and efficient problem solving.
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Well versed with FMEA, control plan, 8D, root cause analysis, SPC, DOE.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of spread sheets and data analysis tools (JMP, Minitab, Excel, etc.)
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player
- Able to work independently
Your education and experiences
- Building and leading a team of unit process development engineers, working on VCSEL NPD.
- Designing and developing new process modules to support VCSEL PI, Technology and Product roadmaps.
- Cooperating with and consulting the project team during product development phase (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- New equipment specification, sourcing and qualification.
- Coordination the hand over from product development to mass production.
- Supporting Operations and Quality teams in solving complex engineering problems.