Open Position Banner
Senior SAP Master Data Specialist
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Are you interested in joining our global master data team to support the future growth, process flows and process improvements of our worldwide organization? In this role, your contribution is key to building a strong production and planning environment.
- Create SAP master data (material master, BOM, routing, working centers etc.,)
- Support establishment of new product flows in SAP from master data point of view
- Conduct Master Data consistency checks in SAP APO consistently.
- Conduct periodic and ad hoc master data maintenance.
- Ensure quality assurance compliance of SAP master data.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the global SAP master data management within ams AG
- Act as key contact to Business Lines, Planning, Purchasing, Customer Service as well as Controlling Department
- Support of system tests and upgrades concerning SAP master data
- Participation as project team member in various SAP projects
Your education and experiences
- Extensive professional work experience with SAP modules MM/PP and the integration into other modules
- SAP project (management) background
- Business process knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of SAP APO a definite plus
- Highly motivated, structured and independent working style as well as committed and reliable team player
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in German and English
- Willing to travel approximately 10% of the time.