Open Position Banner
Test Development Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Are you looking to take on a new technical challenge in your career?
- Do you want to drive the development of our complete test solutions from design to manufacturing? When you start in this role your contribution will have an impact on bringing about the next generation of image sensors for our global customers.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Project planning, quotes for target test times, development costs and efforts.
- Development of test concepts in co-operation with design, customer and suppliers.
- Working in close co-operation with the IC design team to ensure testability, test effectiveness and test coverage.
- Definition & continuous improvement of ATE based CMOS image sensor test hardware.
- Design & reviews of test interface circuitry (load board) & probe card design for wafer level testing.
- Development & release of test hardware and software.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You have approximately 3-5 years test development experience preferably in semiconductors
- Experience with ATE based test development (Teradyne J/IP750 advantageous) is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced test concepts and methods (eg. IDDQ, BIST, etc.)
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques
- Knowledge of electronic hardware- and circuit design, specifically high-speed signal path
- Knowledge of CMOS image sensor technology and test concepts for image sensors is beneficial
- You are highly motivated, you are a team player and with your drive for quality your get great results.
- You are able to travel 5% of the time (approximately once a year for 1 week to Asia)