Open Position Banner
Senior Demand & Statistical Forecast Analyst
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will become a member of the Demand Management Team and report directly to the Global Head of Demand Management.
- You will work in close co-operation with colleagues in the Demand Management Team, Division and BL Marketing, Sales, Supply planning, IT and our 3rd party external service provider where you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Collection and composition of relevant business information and performance reporting in order to achieve the business objectives of ams
- Data analysis, documenting / presenting conclusions from Statistical analysis and recommendations for improvement towards management and other stakeholders (DM colleagues, BL Marketing, Sales). Uses this information as input for optimizing supply chain processes and to improve our Statistical Forecasting Process.
- Creates, maintains, publishes and improves standard reports for monitoring and communication with Demand Management colleagues, Divisions / Business Lines and Sales Organization with regard to Demand Management processes and KPI’s.
- Provides and maintains process documentation & procedures for the available analysis tools
- Make recommendations for improving segment support efficiencies for Statistical Forecasting.
Your education and experiences
- BSc., or MSc., numerical degree, this could be in (engineering, economics or business administration).
- Approximately 2-4 years of statistical analysis & forecasting experience in a fast paced working environment.
- Strong affinity or/experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual thinking, experience with structured problem solving.
- Statistical software experience advantageous (Python, R, SPSS, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Advanced Excel skills
- Prior knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are pro-active and you build strong professional relationships with your colleagues across multi-sites.
- Fluent in English