Open Position Banner
Industrial Engineering Technician
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Conduct time study on equipment and developed efficient work methods.
- • Conduct equipment utilization study and allowances analysis. Compare gap on equipment productivity vs actual output by monitoring equipment OEE.
- • Conduct Man-To-Machine ratio time study
- • Responsible for quantification of headcount requirements for our production sites (Directs and Indirects)
- • Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to explore ways for continuously improvement of processes, OEE and cycle time.
- • Experience in designing and optimizing factory space
Your education and experiences
- • Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- • Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- • Strong analytical skills and knowledge on statistical analysis tools will be preferred.
- • Computer skills : MS Office, AutoCAD
- • Strong communication and presentation skills
- • Strong team player