Section Head Process Integration CMOS (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leadership of the process integration group (CMOS)
- Definition and execution of continuous improvement programs
- Support the transfer and installation of new technologies into production
- Build up and maintain relationships to other departments e.g. Quality, Test, Failure analysis, Yield Enhancement etc.
- Perform yearly Performance management reviews with the direct reporting employees
- Responsible for encouragement and training of direct reporting employees
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant KPIs
Your education and experiences
- Master degree or PhD in electrical engineering, chemistry, physics or similar
- Several years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Leadership and project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Willing to work in international teams and ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Very good in English (spoken and written)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.