Open Position Banner
HR Senior Specialist People Development (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for respective global processes & policy development in close alignment with business needs and ams strategic direction. Monitor trends within the responsibility area and make suggestions to implement the best practices in the organization wrt to all processes and programs.
- Design and ownership of the respective budget
- Be ams change ambassador, promote ams culture linked to the Core Values and Leadership Principles including connected activities and actions
- Facilitate trainings (processes and HR topics) in the organization
- Ownership, advisory and tracking of related KPI’s
- Analysis of relevant HR data and consequent action planning
- Regular communication and advisory with the business leaders and HR Leadership Team
- Responsible for Employee events (global budget, policy) as well as planning in Austria
Your education and experiences
- FH or university degree in social sciences (economics, psychology, sociology or similar)
- Proficiency in English and MS Office, SAP/HR and Sharepoint knowledge is an advantage
- Min. 5 years` experience with people development topics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative attitude, ability to build trusted relationships with different stakeholders and across cultures
- Reliable, well organized and results driven person with an innovative mindset, generating ideas for improvement
- Proactive personality with ability to work effectively without close supervision
- Passion for employee development topics and strong interest in building an exciting, high-performing culture
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.