Engineer, Software Applications (m/f/d)
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Dealing with world leading innovations on medical imaging technologies (CT, MRI and X-ray) as well as sensor interfaces
- Developing software for customer evaluation and demonstrators
- Software Development including design, implementation and test
- Contribute to new and existing applications and libraries in C, C++, C#, and node.js
- Opportunity to grow skills in an experienced team
- Software peer reviews
Your education and experiences
- Technical Education (HTL, FH, TU)
- Solid programming skills
- Ideally experienced in C, C++, C#, Python and node.js
- Ideally some experience and interest in programming micro controllers
- Interest in semiconductor products
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.