Open Position Banner
Engineer, Process R&D TSV (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technology development for advanced 3D integration concepts in close cooperation with Fab Engineering and external partners
- Technical support in funding projects
- Characterization of the technology by test, analysis and work out in conclusive reports
- Submitting new innovative process and device concepts as patent proposals
- Working in team-oriented atmosphere with a strong focus on thorough documentation and completing of projects timely and successfully
- Setting expectations by detailed work plans. Identifying gaps, issues and needs to resolve and to successfully complete the tasks
- Reports efficient and effectively to stakeholders to maintain commitments
Your education and experiences
- Advanced university degree in physics, chemistry or related university study
- Knowledge of CMOS technologies
- Experience in MEMS, 3D integration or similar technologies
- Team player
- Good English skills – spoken and written – and good reporting style
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.