Staff Engineer, Process R&D (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technology development for CMOS integrated sensors in close cooperation with Fab Engineering and external partners
- Characterization of the technology by test and analysis and working out conclusive reports
- Applying problem-solving methods (like 8D, Fishbone, etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
- Tracking the completion of the project related tasks in accordance with the project plan
- Working in team-oriented atmosphere with a strong focus on thorough documentation and completing projects timely and successfully
- Setting expectations by updated and detailed work plans. Identifying gaps, issues and needs to resolve and to successfully complete the project
- Efficient and effective reporting to stakeholders to maintain commitments
Your education and experiences
- Advanced university degree in physics, chemistry or related subject
- >2 years of work experience in CMOS, wafer level integration and related technologies
- Technical expertise in semiconductor technology
- Good knowledge of CMOS technologies with emphasis on process module development and integration
- Experience in material characterisation and failure analysis
- Good English skills – spoken and written – and good reporting style
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.