Open Position Banner
Analog Layout Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for designing physical layout of full custom analog blocks, also top level placement and routing
- Generate mask layout database and fulfill all necessary rules and production relevant topics
- Responsible for debugging DRC & LVS and follow ESD/EMC rules
- Experience with CAD systems and knowledge of basic MOS structures and technology is necessary (180 - 22nm)
Your education and experiences
- Technical degree or equivalent is necessary
- Familiarity with analog and mixed signal structures
- Good comminication skills in English are required
- Soft Skills: Good communication, problem solving and team player
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.