Sr. Project Manager, R&D Process (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Process Management of ams product development process (today ENG-1)
- Manage core team for sub processes
- Align & contribute to other relevant processes
- Work closely with Audit Manager
- Maintain Sharepoint for Process Documentation
- Project Management for successor product development process
- Process management for sub process(es) depending on experience in relevant field
Your education and experiences
- Degree in engineering or other technical discipline (field of semi conductors)
- min. 5y working experience in semiconductors (system engineering, technical project lead, project management or technology development), senior level
- Basic understanding and experience in process management
- Education or Experience in Quality Management and Auditing
- Experience in training and moderation of work shops
- Experience in Sharepoint preferred
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.