Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Analog/RFI Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design experience of LDOs, Bandgap, DCDC converters, Oscillators, Low/High side Drivers, ADCs, DACs, sigma-delta converters, PGAs
- Create unique architectures with given customer requirements optimizing the area, power and performance.
- Top-down designer with strong understanding of signal-path analysis.
- Design of robust Analog circuits for RF immunity and performing periodic steady-state simulations to assess the RFI impact.
- Guidance in Layouts, Validation of packaged device, excellent skills in debug, Knowledge preferably in ESD, EMI/EMC.
- Work with corporate R&D team to analyse and improve the EMC behavior of the products.
- Design & verify high-performance analog/mixed-signal blocks & systems
- Define test plan & track ATE requirements to meet Design for Manufacturing and process capability
- Generation of relevant documentation including: design reviews, internal design documents, test requirements, etc
- Create and patent new IPs
- Supervise junior engineers and prioritize team goals.
- Technically lead IC projects as the main technical interface to the customer as well as internal stakeholders, for specification, design, layout, process, test and product engineering
- A system or product level orientation is highly preferable
Your education and experiences
- Advanced University degree (MTech or PhD) Electrical Engineering, or related field
- >8 years track record in developing cutting-edge analog/mixed-signal ICs
- Good understanding of EMC concepts and standards specific to IC Design and EMC testing.
- Prior experience in optical sensor front-end design is a plus.
- Experience in using matlab for top-down system analysis is a plus.
- Experience with relevant CAD tools (including Cadence Virtuoso, SPICE, etc.)
- Assertive team player, able to solve complex problems under high pressure in a complex environment
- Able to communicate effectively and to the point in front of customers and internal stakeholders
- At least 3 year of experience with top-level ASIC design and verification (layout and simulations)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm, systematic and analytic approach
- Team player/driver
- Affinity with sensors and lasers
- Fluency in English: written and verbal