Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Provide leadership during all phases of digital IC development: definition, requirements mapping, architectural design, RTL, Verilog / System Verilog, synthesis, simulations, timing analysis, verification, etc.
- • High level of proficiency in related aspects of digital IC design including: design flow, state machine design, CAD tool selection, synchronization, event driven simulations, STA, design-for-test (DfT), place and route (PnR), ATPG, CDC, etc.
- • Experience is preferred for: design verification, clock gating / clock tree design, multiple power domains, mixed signal interface, I2C, Perl or Python, etc.
- • Internal team leadership and communication, coordination of design requirements and tradeoffs, preparation for weekly meetings (internal and customer).
- • Technical communication with customer (and/or marketing), including: presentation in design reviews, representing the digital design team on weekly conference calls, defining / tracking / working to insure schedule adherence, interactive problem solving and customer communication under pressure, etc.
- • Experience with EM/IR: Voltus or Apache RedHawk is a plus
- • Ability to perform digital design verification in a UVM environment is a plus
- • Generation of relevant documentation
- • Calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills
- • Ability to mentor
Your education and experiences
- • Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of experience – with an emphasis in Digital Integrated Circuit Design or a similar specialty.
- • 5 years of experience in technical / project leadership roles
- • Experience and technical leadership in Digital IC Design including: RTL, simulation, modelling, timing analysis, ATPG / test insertion / scan, and verification (lint, CDC, etc.)
- • Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as real time customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary.
- • Experience with relevant CAD tools (used for digital IC design and verification).
- • Excellent team player – dedicated to achieving team goals