Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We offer you an attractive and challenging job that allows you to grow to an internationally recognized image sensor expert. Within the design team, you are one of the technical leaders for the development of the image sensor.
- You are responsible for the technical development from the early start, talking with the customer and understanding his requirements. You will take the technical lead for your team, and coach your team.
- You will also do a breakdown of the architectural level specification down to block level. You will also do a breakdown of the architectural level specification down to block level.
- Define test plan to characterize the image sensor. Support the characterization of the sensor in the lab.
- Your responsibilities include delivering a fully designed chip on-time, reporting and interacting directly with the customers about the development, specifying the package and glass design, and dealing with the subcontractors for wafer and package manufacturing.
Your education and experiences
- Masters or PhD in Electronics or related.
- at least 5 years experience in analog and mixed signal ASIC design.
- at least 3 years experience in architectural ASIC design and technical leader role.
- at least 3 years experience with top- level ASIC design and verification (layout and simulations).
- strong in team work and team communication.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced analog design engineer to strengthen our innovative R&D team. Your contribution will shape our new products and you will be part of a team ultimately bringing these products to the market.