Open Position Banner
Senior Analog Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We offer you an attractive and challenging job that allows you to grow to an internationally recognized image sensor expert. Within the design team, you are one of the technical leaders for the development of the image sensor.
- Define architecture of the image sensor (analog chain)
- Define building block specifications, follow-up on building block design with the other team members
- Define test plan to characterize the image sensor
- Support the characterization of the sensor in the lab
- Coach the team and guide the design to successful tape-out
- Prepare and report technical progress to project manager and customer
Your education and experiences
- Masters or PhD in Electronics or related.
- at least 5 years experience in analog and mixed signal ASIC design.
- at least 3 years experience in architectural ASIC design and technical leader role.
- OR at least 3 years experience with top- level ASIC design and verification (layout and simulations).
- strong in team work and team communication.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced analog design engineer to strengthen our innovative R&D team. Your contribution will shape our new products and you will be part of a team ultimately bringing these products to the market.
Set up Job Alert