Open Position Banner
Senior Specialist, Production flows
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To meet the key business users to understand business needs or question and to provide data, reports and analysis to answer question in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between IT and the business users in an effort to fully understand and articulate business functional requirement.
- Assisting in performing data statistical analysis to facilitate decision making process
- Involve in data enrichment activities that is relevant for building analytic system
- Data mining using state of the art methods
- Supporting ad-hoc analysis and presenting data in a clear and informative manner
- Develop key business reports, KPIs and Error logs
Your education and experiences
- Experience with semiconductor industry with specific knowledge in manufacturing and planning system preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skill as well as the ability to work across multiple organization and virtual groups
- Strong problem solving skill set in building database, data mart and SQL
- Attentions to details is a must and Data-oriented individual
- Strong in Project management
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
Set up Job Alert