Open Position Banner
Sr. Specialist, SCM Integral Planning
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the overall supply chain of assigned products.
- Forecast ( Production demand) alignment with related dept
- Planning and monitoring over the full supply chain /bill of materials.
- Inventory control
- Customer order confirmation. Handling all the customer schedule pull in or push out.
- Monitoring and ensuring of customer delivery dates
- Supply plan projection.
- Handling of exceptions in the supply chain.
- Contributing to planning developing/integration projects
- Contributing to SCM related SAP/APO project, and planning system issue
Your education and experiences
- Academic education (University)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in SCM or product planning
- Interest in designing/developing IT systems
- Knowledge of planning related It systems (SAP CTM , SAP APO, MES,...)
- Fluent in spoken English