Open Position Banner
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the definition of architecture of the image sensor (digital part) and building block specifications.
- Start to implement RTL code.
- Support the creation and execution of verification plans/Testbench design (in co-operation with dedicated verification engineers).
- Start to execute synthesis, P&R tasks or drive and follow-up on outsourced tasks.
- Support the silicon validation and production test (DFT).
- Start to build and coach the local digital team in the future.
- Contribute to design methodology initiatives.
- Start to prepare and report technical progress to project manager and customers.
Your education and experiences
- Masters or PhD in Electronics engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design
- Exposure to ASIC architectural design
- Knowledge and/or experience with synthesis and Place & Route for ASIC (timing constraints, timing closure and EDA tools)
- Experience with mixed signal design is a plus
- You are an excellent communicator, you are self-driven, you work well in teams and you get results
- We offer
- An attractive and challenging job that allows you to grow into an internationally recognized image sensor engineer. Within the design team, you will be involved in the digital development of the image sensor. You will work in close collaboration with system architects, analog and other digital designers, verification and test engineers.
Set up Job Alert