Open Position Banner
Senior Verification Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In the senior digital verification engineer role, you will take on an attractive and challenging job that allows you to grow into an internationally recognized image sensor verification expert. With the inherent mixed-signal nature of our image sensors you will work on a variety of blocks to model as well as excursions into the domains of analog and system design.
- As senior verification engineer, you will:
- Work with the design team and be responsible for translating product requirements into a verification plan, implementing UVM testbenches in various languages, including VHDL and SystemVerilog.
- Be the first point of contact for others for simulation issues and for the design debugging.
- Work alongside designers and team up with them to solve issues and dive into the designs to suggest fixes.
- Propose and implement methodology improvements (automation, scripting).
- Describe bugs found in a tracking system and verify their fixes.
- Support the validation of the sensor in the lab.
- Generate reports on code and feature coverage.
- Prepare and report technical progress to technical project leader.
Your education and experiences
- Masters’ Degree in Electronics Engineering plus 5 years of experience in digital design verification.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SystemVerilog and UVM testbench design with this experience you can train the team.
- Experience with EDA tools (Cadence)
- Experience with release management - tagging releases, Jenkins server, tracking changes, regression runs in order to manage complex concurrent design and verification to shorten the lead times.
- Ability and willingness to read /study and understand specifications of industry standards like I2C, MIPI, I3C…
- You are a self-starter, you work well will multi-sites and multi-cultural teams and with your drive and determination and you get results.
- Skills in the following areas are a plus
- Scripting in Python and Linux
- Analog and mixed signal design verification and schematic reverse engineering