Open Position Banner
Optical Characterization Graduate Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Full optical evaluation and measurement of optical sensor ICs and generation of evaluation reports
- Development and layout of evaluation boards, interfacing with suppliers
- Population and verification of evaluation hardware
- Programming of evaluation systems on C/C++
- Support Application team in system validation and customer measurements
Your education and experiences
- Technical education (HTL, TU-BSC/MS or FH-BSC/MS)
- Experience in Optoelectronics & measurement of optical sensors
- Good knowledge of mixed signal ICs
- Experience on Office/Excel
- Experience on C/C++
- Experience on PCB design tools
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.