Open Position Banner
Process Development Lead
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- • Responsibility in making sure that critical IC process modules (e.g. transmitter, receiver) are developed and qualified according to the automotive standards.
- • Interacting in technical details to central groups and fabs.
- Work and deliver according to engineering processes of ams and automotive standards.
- • Engagement in releasing flows, taking care of process capability, process reliability, etc.
- Work in a muti-site, multi-cultural team on resolving complex technical process development
- • Issues while at the same time maintaining commitments to customers in terms of timelines, quality and cost. Timely identify gaps and issues, and set expectations by defining work plans to resolve them. Apply problem solving methods (like 8D, Fishbone, etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
- o Interface to ams internal and external partners (e.g. fabs, suppliers): flexibility to travel and temporary work outside of the Eindhoven base for several weeks per year, at locations in US, Asia or Europe
- • Routinely deliver high-quality technical reports
- • Efficient, effective and timely reporting to stakeholders to maintain commitments
- • Submitting new innovative process and device concepts as patent proposals
Your education and experiences
- • Advanced University degree (MSc or PhD) in Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- • More than 5 years of work experience in semiconductor industry, preferably in the domain of semiconductor light sources and/or detectors.
- • Preferably direct work experience in semiconductor fabs
- • Track-record of work experience in all phases of process development, from feasibly to fully qualified technology for mass production.
- • Good understanding of solid-state physics
- • Excellent presentation and communication skills
- • Initiative, inventive, enthusiastic, systematic and analytic
- Team player/driver
- Affinity to travel
- Fluency in English: written and verbal