Open Position Banner
Project Manager, Imaging Sensors
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We have an opportunity for a project manager within our business line CMOS Imaging Sensors (CIS). You will take the lead in managing R&D projects in diverse domains to include imaging sensing for medical, industrial and consumer products.
- Are you our new colleague who will drive your own projects across multi-sites working with R&D teams and external business partners?
- The specific responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Creating and obtaining clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements and managing the triple constraint of projects, which are time, quality and cost.
- Be accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage the projects taking into account integration across all areas.
- Monitor and manage the schedule, budget and risks.
- Engage with stakeholders, prepare and communicate project status reports and change requests.
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across and where they impact other activities, systems and projects.
Your education and experiences
- Your Profile
- MSc., degree in electronics engineering or similar relevant industry experience.
- Approximately 5 years relevant work experience (with a minimum of 3 years as a project manager) ideally with IC development.
- You are able to analyze, address and solve problems with the project team and other stakeholders.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Furthermore, you have: Strong negotiation skills, you are flexible and persistent.
- You have the ability to motivate people, you are creative and you get results.