Open Position Banner
Optical Lab Engineer
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Creates optical setups for optoelectronic characterizations and proofs of principle.
- Performs measurements in the optical labs.
- Collects, processes and analyses characterization data.
- Programs automated processing data scripts.
- Evaluates and purchases optical lab equipment and opto-mechanical parts.
- Administrates purchase orders in SAP.
- Contributes to the optical labs organization.
- Contributes to several projects in parallel.
Your education and experiences
- Graduate Engineer or Engineer
- Technical University or above
- Hands-on experience with electro-optical setups and measurements.
- Experience with lasers, VCSELs, micro-optics, diode laser shot-pulse operation. Experience with flood illuminators, dot projectors or ToF systems is a plus.
- Programming: Python. Statistical software package like JMP, R is a plus. Experience with MATLAB, Octave is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Experience working with project management/ticketing systems (e.g. Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket, etc.) is a plus.