Open Position Banner
Director, Quality (Automotive)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Automotive Quality in all areas of interest
- Leads the ams cross-functional and cross-locational automotive workgroup
- Develops and implements automotive culture across ams in all areas of interest
- Provide direction and guidance for all automotive activities: audit, block, release, direct, lead, train, certify, educate, support
- Gatekeeping across complete product lifecycle/all relevant areas: NPD, NPI, MP, contracts
- Reports directly to Division Quality Manager EAS and dotted line to Automotive BL GM
- Represents Quality in the BL MT; key Quality representative for automotive for internal/external customers
- Controlling and reporting of all automotive related Q topics (QA procedures compliance, project quality, product return analysis & handling, internal & external audit preparation & management, continuous improvement)
Your education and experiences
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- More than 10 years senior leadership experience in automotive electronics / sensor business in Quality Management / Quality Engineering (SQE or similar area), in Tier 1 sensor supplier or OEM.
- Experience in building up Quality organization in a new plant or subsidiary.
- Has demonstrated history of successful implementation of Corporate wide Automotive Quality system initiative.
- Deep knowledge of automotive DNA, like processes/methodologies/ requirements for whole product lifecycle (product definition, contracts, product development and implementation, mass production,...)
- Strong leadership and soft skills, in particular intercultural communications skills
- Ability / experience in leading and driving global cross-functional teams
- Strong technical background in CMOS and Optical sensors is strongly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of IATF Quality Management System Certification.
- High willingness for travelling (Asia, Europe, US)
- Willingness to work 50% abroad in an international team. Work location are mainly Germany, Austria and Singapore