Open Position Banner
Senior Purchaser Indirect Materials & Direct Materials (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The Purchaser is responsible for all purchasing activities for InDirect Materials (IDM) and Direct Materials (DM) mainly for ams Singapore / Austria (and possibly also for other ams locations).
- You will work together with the Strategic Purchaser to manage a strong base of suppliers, search new suppliers and expand existing networks and relationships.
- You will take care of commercial negotiations, and will manage further supplier related activities as member of the purchasing team in Singapore / Austria (e.g. purchase orders, monitoring of timely delivery, logistics, expedite deliveries etc).
- You will be working as a team with the internal customers requiring the Material or Service you will be negotiating and order for them, to achieve the utmost commercial conditions for the best interest for our company.
- Oversee and manage the RFQ process for products and services, review the specification together with the technical project owner, based on the requirements decide together on the fitting supplier.
- Maintain and update the procurement processes & filing systems for full compliance with all company policies and contract requirements.
- Act as owner of our suppliers to lead.
- Issue the purchase orders, and monitor and secure the timely delivery.
- In case of delays, escalate and work with the strategic purchaser to avoid delay.
- Submit a monthly report of achievements KPI’s and ongoing projects to your management.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Engineering / Supply Chain Management Candidates with a diploma with sufficient experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Purchasing
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Possess good ethics and sound character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively deal with people in a professional, courteous manner in various situations
- Self-driven, goal oriented to continuously achieve utmost results
- Experience in the semiconductor industry preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.